Wednesday 26 February 2014

I have taken very little action towards my project recently due to the extensive amount of coursework I have in my other A levels. Now all I am doing is pushing the date in which I start recording my scripted speech to add to my documentary. My Gaant chart states that I should have already started but my next step needs to be structuring my documentary and writing, an essay almost of what I am going to include in to my documentary. I have several files that I wish to use in my documentary but I need to find a lot more if I wish to extend my documentary past a few minutes. I also need to structure the documentary in a way that is more organised than simply rambling on about amateur rugby, I need to create subsections which highlight key areas of change. In addition, my mid-project review is coming up and I need to prepare for it, I have made cue cards with areas I have covered but I need to revise my work so that I am ready to answer any questions they throw at me. I do not think a PowerPoint is necessary because it is an informal interview so perhaps printing out a few sheets that I can hand to the administrators would be useful. So there is plenty to be getting on with it is just about patience and finding the time to complete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment