Wednesday 12 February 2014

I have began to prepare for my mid-project review in which I am interviewed about my project and how I have done up to this point (changes I've made, improvements etc.). I have planned and written out cue cards that I will use as prompts for explaining what I have done so far and also what I plan to do in the future. I will of course expand on this but I won't be using unnecessary components such as a power point. I will bring in the autobiography of Rory Underwood which I have purchased and have been using and I will probably bring in my book on the History of the World Cup, to show the sources that I have been obtaining my information from. I have also began to specifically reference sections of the video footage I am using from YouTube etc. by copying out the URL of the video as well as indicating exactly where in the video the clip I am using is from. The next step for my project is to start placing it all together and piecing together the footage with my voice and writing a brief plan of my documentary to structure it in a specific way that allows me to produce it with ease as appose to thinking on the spot and making rash uneducated decisions. I also need to write the plan for my 1000 word essay to accompany my artefact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment