Wednesday 5 March 2014

I have just finished the first section of my mid project review which outlines the stage I am currently at with my EPQ. It also has a section where I have written the steps I wish to complete in order to finish my project. It is now simply a matter of starting which I am finding very difficult because I need a plan for my documentary that I do not know how to create so I will need to speak to Mr.Redmond about structuring it. I can do this after my interview with him and my centre coordinator, which I am prepared for with cue cards and evidence of planning, diary keeping etc. I have also been rehearsing through my head how I plan the presentation to go, just so I am not improvising once I'm there because that will show poor organisational skills which is something I've attempted to improve on as part of my skills audit. I should also begin reading up on my final book a purchased a couple of months ago for this project because that will show a use of alternate research. The main hurdle which I need to overcome at the moment however, is a source analysis but I am unsure as to how to structure one. It is supposed to show the relevance and how useful it is but I haven't selected information initially that I felt wouldn't be relevant or useful with my project so I will most likely use information from all of my sources. The picture shows a screenshot of the production log and the first section of the mid project review that I have completed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment