Wednesday 27 November 2013

Finally I am making progress in contacting players to receive primary data to contribute towards my project. As in my last post I said how I was to contact a much broader address in order to contact players through them such as the RFU or the WRU and finally I have got a reply from both, initially from the RFU to contact a specific person who deals with such enquiries as this and I did. He replied saying that he was limited to the contacts he has of players wit a career at such time, but he does have addresses so I am to send a written letter to him of who I want to receive the letter and he would then forward them on for me to the address. Instantly after I got a reply from Jan Hill who practically said the exact same thing so I assume that these are common details that agents have of players. I have worded a letter for 8 different people to send to the WRU which will hopefully get sent on because it will cost me a lot of money to send! My next step is to analyse the data I have collected from online and in books to see if it is reliable and to create a small document as evidence for this process. To the right are screenshots of the email from Jan Hill, and the email which I have sent to the WRU. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment