Wednesday 13 November 2013

Since my last post, I have not made too much progress in a sense of contacting individuals about their rugby careers from around 1995. It is unfortunate that I am unable to get hold of many because it would provide valuable information to add to my project, but because of their vast amount of fan mail, it will be very different to obtain an enthusiastic reply. I have decided to change my approach and contact more active websites which will have ways of contacting specific players more directly such as 'LeciesterTigersOfficialPage' or the 'RFU' or 'WRU'. Hopefully they will acknowledge my purpose and (if I pester them enough) they will send me ways of acquiring this information and see me as responsible enough to use it. I have little secondary research left to do now, it is just a matter of organising it in to a structured project because I have the books and have printed off the pages I need. (The picture on the right is a print screen of my e-mail to the RFU and a tweet to Gareth Thomas- this is the only form of contacting I seem to be able to do)

No comments:

Post a Comment