Friday 6 September 2013

Over the past few days I've researched what being a production designer entales in order to possibly find a question that may be asked about issues/confrontations surrounding it. Unfortunately I have been unable to find such information as all I can find is web pages which simply state qualifications or a brief description of the proffession (such as in the picture opposite). I found this web page relatively useful because it increases my knowledge on the topic, something I enjoy, but it does not put me a step closer towards thinking of a question which surrounds production designing.

I will however, continue searching production designing for a debateable point to present in my documentary. I will do this until I get a definate answer from a teacher/someone well educated in the production designing industry, that there is no need and that I should resort to plan B which is to research the transition of rugby union from amateur to proffessional.

http://www.media-match.com/usa/jobtypes/production-designer-jobs-402758.php -Not useful towards my project but useful for educating me in the production designing business

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-production-designer.htm- Quite useful in informing the younger generation who wish to pursue this career path but not useful in bringing up potential debateable points about production designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment