Wednesday 15 January 2014

I've recently become more confident in my project due to uncovering specific queries which I felt would limit the information and entertainment I could convey in my documentary. I felt plagiarism would play a key role in preventing me from using a lot of footage I wanted to, however after speaking to my centre coordinator, I have discovered that it is a lot more simple to overcome than I first thought. I just need to create a reference page alongside my essay to credit the owners' footage, including time points. I have also began my mid-project review, writing the stage that I am at and what I will begin to do in the future. My centre coordinator has also advised me to meet up with another member of staff who will outline the necessities of a documentary which will be useful for me so I can be a lot more confident when making it because my next step is to begin writing elements of a script-like piece that I can read out and record as part of my documentary. Also, referring to my gaant chart (see above) I should also be writing up my essay plan so that, when it comes to it, it will be very neatly structured and I won't feel a need to think on the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment