Wednesday 22 January 2014


I have recently progressed greatly in the field of primary research due to the suggestions provided by my advisor. I decided to contact club teams which are more local as this would more likely stimulate a reply as they are more active with their fans, as they proved so. A couple of days ago I conducted an interview over the phone with a man named Ian Hunter, a former Northampton Saints and England player. His email address was provided by the Saints' official site who were of great help! He then suggested I called him and asked him a few questions and recorded the interview which lasted 12 minutes, this is of great help as I can now use this in my documentary as audio information. In addition I have just received a reply from the Saracens' official site (as show on the right), who said they can hand out a questionnaire to players of the right audience if they are willing to complete it. This will provide a range of primary data for my documentary which will overcome a huge number of problems I was previously facing. It won't be long before I'm fully prepared to begin my project, all I need to do now is visit a member of staff (advised by my centre coordinator) to question them about pointers for creating the documentary.


No comments:

Post a Comment