Wednesday 11 December 2013

Unfortunately, little has happened since my last post because I have been busy with other subjects and also chasing down an advisor to aid me in structuring a documentary. But I am sticking to plan of my Gaant chart in a sense that I have completed September, October and November's activities and am now focusing on plagiarism. I will research what I must do to use other people's resources legally and without their dis approval and then ensure I do this before gathering features for my documentary.
The only thing I can really take note of as progress for this week is an email from the WRU and RFU about my letter, confirming that they have sent on the individual letters and now all I can do is wait on a reply. There is little more I can do than this otherwise I will have to settle with primary data from an source which is not useful to me such as a fellow student etc.
I have recovered the sites in which I have taken information from and have placed the addresses/information on the page in to a document which I will complete a source analysis on at some point. The images on the right simply show the screenshots of images from Bill Treadwell and Jan Hill confirming that my letters have been forwarded to the required address, aside of one player who has moved to South Africa and they have been unable to track his whereabouts.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment