Wednesday 2 April 2014

Very little has happened since my last diary entry other than the fact that I've set a date in which I will begin to record my voice and start simultaneously editing my documentary. I have received several deadlines in my other subject for before Easter so I have a lot of work which I need to be doing and EPQ has been put to the bottom of the list simply because the deadline is furthest away. Since my last entry I have also been calling Phil Vickery every other day and am getting no luck, he is not responding and this is upsetting because I was fairly confident he would respond due to the face to face interaction I have had with him. However, I will keep trying because his opinion will be extremely valuable as primary data in my project. My structural preparation has been steadily improving also, which is helpful as it means I will have a much sounder understanding of what I am doing when it comes to creating it. Future plans are simply to keep attempting contact with Phil Vickery and waiting for the first day of Easter to really put a dent in this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment